Quacker and Bowen is a website created by Mark Garabedian. It is primarily a webcomic, and that is where the popularity originally spurred from, but it grew in popularity with Creepypasta fans after adding the single largest Tails Doll story collection on the Internet to the site. It has other features as well, but less important. The website hasn't been updated since 2011.
The comic began after watching Animal Planet while drunk. The comic initially began in a school newspaper as "Concord Animals" in 1998. It was rebooted in 2003 as Quacker and Bowen for another newspaper, which is continues even today. The latest webcomic update was in 2011, thanking the faithful for following them throughout the years. It is unknown if the physical comics are still being created. It is unlikely.
Several years after, Geek Eats! was launched. Due to an impending marriage, it has been on hiatus since 2007. Around this time, Church of Shadow the Hedgehog and Shadow for President '08! were launched, both satirical in nature. Shortly before this, Club Rouge was established as the official forums for the site.
Tails Doll Horror, now debunk, was a collection of stories from the Tails Doll. Canonically, this section is no longer updated due to the owner being MIA on a secret mission (In reality, he was probably just lazy). It was later revamped and renamed Tails From the Crypt, and a section of the forums was created specifically for it. This is the main source of information for all of Tails Doll fandom.
On April 4th, 2014, the site was temporarily disabled. As of August 31st, 2014, the site is still functional.
As of May 27th, 2016, the site appears to be disabled. (This may or may not be the date the site was disabled on)
- Quacker and Bowen - The page having the webcomic for Quacker and Bowen, updated "every Monday," but has not been updated in three years.
- Geek Eats! - A page detailing various geeky recipes.
- Church of Shadow the Hedgehog - A page detailing religious text for a made-up religion worshiping the fictional coming messiah, Shadow the Hedgehog.
- Shadow for President '08 - Since both Obama and McCain were unsatisfactory, this idea was thought up. In addition to saving manking, Shadow would be elected as president.
- Club Rouge - The official forums for the site.
- Tails from the Crypt - Formerly Tails Doll Horror, this is the websites most popular section other than the webcomic itself, maybe even more so. This section collects stories detailing the Tails Doll, submitted and read over by email.